Me and Mine

Check In and Say G'day
slaurenson

Me and Mine

Post by slaurenson »

Hi everyone,

my name Is Scott, based in Auckland NZ.. I have just received my 2017 Wildtrak in white on the weekend, I had 20" rims added, the flares and the tints to the windows which I think finish off the car nicely. Next step is LED tail lights.. maybe the ECU tuning and 2" lift.. if I am allowed :)

I have just upgraded from a 2005 Hilux Surf, which I must admit has done me very proud

look forward to chatting with you all!

Cheers
Scott.
Attachments
IMG_7374.jpg
IMG_7375.jpg
butch.
300 Club

Re: Me and Mine

Post by butch. »

G'day Scott, welcome to the Rangerhood mate. The '05 lux were way better than the newer ones, I had an '09 it was .........well now I've got the 2013 Ranger and loving it. Cheers, Butch.
ps. You wanna get over this side of the ditch for the second annual Ranger meetup. ....gonna be in sunny Qld 8-)
lincolnland
300 Club

Post by lincolnland »

Welcome board scotty. Few kiwi and sheep fanciers on this great forum so, welcome. Slick looking rig mate, enjoy theyre a great ride!
slaurenson

Post by slaurenson »

cheers guys - fortunately I am originally from Scotland so the sheep don't have the same appeal to me (honest) !!

I would love to pop over for the meet up, will have to see if we can make a trip out of it!

Have to say, I am loving the adaptive cruise control and the other toys inside, the towing and load capability will certainly be a bonus to..
Cheers
Scott.
butch.
300 Club

Post by butch. »

Scotty, You have moved 16,000 km and only got 2,000 km closer to the Equator..... :? .....however you made a great choice of ute :D
Cheers, Butch.
ps, you would be most welcome at the Ranger meet.