New XLT in SE Melbourne

Check In and Say G'day
korvan

New XLT in SE Melbourne

Post by korvan »

G'day,

Name's Dan. Got my 2017 XLT in mid-September, and loving it! Put a set of BFG K02 32"s on it straight away, and have just put a full set of Bushskinz under her. Have also done the tailgate central locking mod.

Plenty more planned of course... ;)

Anyway, thought I'd write this intro while sitting under the awning of my brother's '16 XLT, outside Lovick's Hut. I think I've already christened a sidestep and probably have some bush pinnies too!

Cheers,
Dan.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
lincolnland
300 Club

Re: New XLT in SE Melbourne

Post by lincolnland »

welcome on board danny boi! great forum this is. so we need some pics of your rig and seeing as youre up the high country why not put a few pics about of your rigs your camp and the mods youve made. have a squiz at that ranger meetup thread. hope to see you there. cheers
korvan

Post by korvan »

lincolnland wrote:welcome on board danny boi! great forum this is. so we need some pics of your rig and seeing as youre up the high country why not put a few pics about of your rigs your camp and the mods youve made. have a squiz at that ranger meetup thread. hope to see you there. cheers
Cheers Lincolnland.

Happy to oblige with some pics...

Here's one of our two Rangas at Bluff Hut, on our way down the mountain this morning. Another of my rig up close on her K02s, all nice n' dirty. And one showing the best angle I could get of my new Bushskinz.

Finally, a distant shot of our camp at Lovick's Hut - if you zoom in, you can see our rigs hiding behind the trees!

Will check out the meetup. Cheers. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
lincolnland
300 Club

Post by lincolnland »

nice 1 bro! few of the chaps were up that way last weekend doing a tour. might be worth a read, i think they posted a tour thread. .. ;) hope to see you at the annual ranger meetup. cheers