Hello!

Check In and Say G'day
Nomad
50 Club

Hello!

Post by Nomad »

G'day!

I've just joined and just wanted to introduce myself to the forum!

Proud owner of a PX1 XLT 3.2, from Fremantle in lovely WA. I'm an Electrician, working up on Barrow Island when I'm not on the road or having a tinker. Plenty to learn as I've gone along, happy to share any knowledge if I can.

Jamie
Prado - 3D
200 Club

Re: Hello!

Post by Prado - 3D »

Hey Jamie,

Welcome mate and thanks for the introduction. Great bunch of owners here that are always willing to help. The search function on this forum is brilliant so use that, otherwise don't hesitate to ask. Only silly question is the one not asked.

Oh, and the guys here love pics, so load em up.

Great to have another West Aussie on board, I feel sorry for you being South metro but I'm sure your still a great bloke. (Sorry, couldn't resist being North metro).

Cheers

DJ
2017 Ingot Silver Automatic XLS Dual Cab
Nomad
50 Club

Post by Nomad »

Thanks DJ.

I've been doing a few modifications and have some photos I will share once I've completed them.

I've already found heaps of information on here, so thank you!

Cheers

Jamie
Prado - 3D
200 Club

Post by Prado - 3D »

Welcome mate.

Post em up when you are ready.

Cheers

DJ
2017 Ingot Silver Automatic XLS Dual Cab
Patrol

Post by Patrol »

Hi Jamie, off topic but is it true there are burrowing bettongs on Barrow Island? They were abundant prior to 1900 across central Australia but are now extinct from mainland Australia.
Nomad
50 Club

Post by Nomad »

Hi Patrol,

I'm not sure, they tend to keep environmental matter pretty secret. I guess being a nature reserve, and coexistence with a process plant, they don't want to rock the boat!

Cheers!