New Ford Owner

Check In and Say G'day
Gromitus

New Ford Owner

Post by Gromitus »

Hi All,
Just joined the Ford Rangler 'club' with a new Wildtrak X. What an impressive vehicle.
I had a very reliable NS Pajero for 12 years, and I'm hoping to get a similar good run from the Ford.
The technology, especially coming from a much older vehicle, is particularly impressive.
Cheers,
Colin.
Lordbezzington

Re: New Ford Owner

Post by Lordbezzington »

Gromitus wrote:Hi All,
Just joined the Ford Rangler 'club' with a new Wildtrak X. What an impressive vehicle.
I had a very reliable NS Pajero for 12 years, and I'm hoping to get a similar good run from the Ford.
The technology, especially coming from a much older vehicle, is particularly impressive.
Cheers,
Colin.
Hi Colin,

Welcome, I’m only a newbie myself but reading through the forum, there is a lot of helpful info.

I am awaiting delivery of my Wildtrak, it’s killing me I can’t wait to get into it.

Which did you get the biturbo or the 3.2?

Cheers

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gromitus

Re: New Ford Owner

Post by Gromitus »

Hi Daniel,
I bought the 3.2L. I quess I'm old school (I am a grey nomad) and the main purpose for the Ford
will be as our primary tow vehicle. The 2.0L is no doubt a brilliant vehicle too, but I still
think it's a bit early to know what their longevity will be if they are used primarily for towing.
Cheers
Colin.