Howdy

Check In and Say G'day
ST2UP

Howdy

Post by ST2UP »

Morning All,

I have recently been provided with a 2017 Ranger 4x4 PX XL dual cab as my work vehicle for my secondary job.

Vehicle has an ARB canopy and the Standard Ford bull bar (that doesn't impress I must say)....Tow Bar etc

We have added 265/75 16 Maxxis M/T's as I wanted a 10 ply tyre and it spends some time Off road on solo missions in some ordinary country at times, and some times towing a heavy off road trailer of equipment.

The vehicle constantly carries my work equipment and sits about 300kg under its GVM. Suspension upgrades are not a option to us for a number of reasons so it may end up with a flip of the 4th spring or perhaps the Ironman helper spring.

My normal drive is a Isuzu MUX with loads of touring gear that we love, but the ranger is growing on me too.

Just called into to intro myself before hitting the forum up for an electrical Issue that a mate is having with their 2014 Wildtrak.

cheers

Chris
Prado - 3D
200 Club

Re: Howdy

Post by Prado - 3D »

Hey Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to intro yourself. I appreciate your good work. Where are you from?

Post up pics, we all love pics. The search function works very well. Search your question in the search function first and if you can't locate your answer, please ask away.

Cheers

DJ
2017 Ingot Silver Automatic XLS Dual Cab