First Ranger Owner

Check In and Say G'day
Simpson-A

First Ranger Owner

Post by Simpson-A »

Howdy All.
Got my first Ranger after 10 years of owning a Patrol, much nicer to drive but it won't fit in the shed with it's tow bar tongue in. Hoping to get some good tips and advice from the group, and also help with the troubleshooting.
Cheers
Andrew
l0n3r4ng3r
100 Club

Re: First Ranger Owner

Post by l0n3r4ng3r »

Welcome. I joined the club just a week or two ago myself. In some ways for me, it's a fantastic step back in time (in a good way). After years of east-west FWD, I have a longitudinal motor, rear wheel drive ute with leaf springs in the back. I am loving it.

What did you buy?
Prado - 3D
300 Club

Post by Prado - 3D »

Welcome Andrew,

There is heaps of useful info here and the search function is your friend. If you can’t find what you are looking for though, ask away. Oh and post some pics up of your rig and improvements as you go.

Cheers, DJ
2017 Ingot Silver Automatic XLS Dual Cab
Simpson-A

Post by Simpson-A »

Cheers guys.
I got a 2019 Bi-turbo Wildtrak that's had a bit done to it already (saved me spending heaps like I did on my old 'Trol) but will no doubt be chucking more coin at it soon. It has a crappy McArmor bullbar on it that I am looking at changing out for a Rhino 4X4 Evolution unless someone can sway me otherwise and a 2" lift with Dobinsons all round riding on 285/75/17's
Cheers
Andrew