New Member. Cheers

Check In and Say G'day
Schuie

New Member. Cheers

Post by Schuie »

Hi.

I have a 2020/21 XLT dual Cab. Black Wheel pack. Tech Pack, Leather. since new added dual battery, UHF, Painted sports bar black. This is not my first Ranger and love them especially for towing and 4 wheel driving. :D
I have just retired and planned to travel.
I am hoping that some one in the forum can help me. last short trip with caravan the fridge decided not to work 12 volts. caravan checked no problems. After getting my auto electrical to inspect all fuses spot on but no power to the 8th and 12th pin on trailer plug. (factory fit). one question please, has any one had this problems as when speaking to my dealer. Maughan Ford Port Road. they have no idea.
if some one can please help or lead me in what direction would be great as as planning a short trip in a couple of weeks

Cheers and thank you for letting me join as I fine forum very helpful

Schuie :D
IMG_3154.jpg
Simon
Site Admin

Re: New Member. Cheers

Post by Simon »

Welcome Schuie and where are you from mate ?
l0n3r4ng3r
100 Club

Post by l0n3r4ng3r »

Schuie wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:12 am Hi.

I have a 2020/21 XLT dual Cab. Black Wheel pack. Tech Pack, Leather. since new added dual battery, UHF, Painted sports bar black. This is not my first Ranger and love them especially for towing and 4 wheel driving. :D
I have just retired and planned to travel.
I am hoping that some one in the forum can help me. last short trip with caravan the fridge decided not to work 12 volts. caravan checked no problems. After getting my auto electrical to inspect all fuses spot on but no power to the 8th and 12th pin on trailer plug. (factory fit). one question please, has any one had this problems as when speaking to my dealer. Maughan Ford Port Road. they have no idea.
if some one can please help or lead me in what direction would be great as as planning a short trip in a couple of weeks

Cheers and thank you for letting me join as I fine forum very helpful

Schuie :D IMG_3154.jpg
I am not sure that Ford wire those pins up. I read somewhere that they don't. What I did, on my brand new XLT was have an auto-electrician wire an anderson plug fed from the car battery, via a big solenoid, to stop the car battery going flat when the ignition is off. He also added an Anderson plug to the van, to feed the fridge.
Stevec

Post by Stevec »

Hi, I am also a new member and have never posted on a board before, so please forgive me if I do not follow correct procedure.
I have a 2015 XLT, which I have had since new. I have recently put an EGR canopy on it, but I am having trouble get some sort of mesh on sliding side windows to keep my dogs in. does anyone know where I might be able to buy these, or type of business that might be able to make them for me? I would appreciate any assistance on this.
lincolnland
300 Club

Post by lincolnland »

Security door manufacturer