SA newbie

Check In and Say G'day
River Rat
25 Club

SA newbie

Post by River Rat »

G'day all
Recently purchased a (bog stock) 2015 PX2 XLT and am in the process of getting to know it, this forum is a very useful resource and the general tone of discussion is credit to both contributors and moderators
I have already done the wiring protection at the front of the motor, there was a visible indent in the wiring sheath, thanks to Berg Donk for that one
Not too many mods proposed, to date had the windows tinted with Dark Night tint, installed 3D floor mats and Gotya Covered denim seat covers
To come will be Clearview mirrors (it will be predominantly used for towing a small 5th wheeler), Safari Snorkel, Smart Bar and 16 inch wheels, either CSA Raptor or Speedy Outlaw, with 275/70 Bridgestone D697's
Am considering a roll top as it would be useful to cover the 5th wheel hitch when not in use, however it seems that a few of the better systems are no longer sold here in Oz so I may have to make my own custom cover/storage. I would be keen to see any examples
Cheers
John :D
lincolnland
300 Club

Re: SA newbie

Post by lincolnland »

gday Rat welcome on board. so you've probably read we'd like to see your new rig! pic please!! cheers!!
butch.
300 Club

Post by butch. »

As linc said welcome to the Rangerhood mate. And ha e a read about the Ranger meet 2018 as you're welcome to attend. .......if you need some inspiration check out the First NewRanger.net Ranger meet at Horseshoe Bend. Cheers, Butch.
GerryP
300 Club

Post by GerryP »

Welcome RiverRat. Going by your handle, you may be somewhere near the river... whereabouts are you located mate (general area)?

Might not be too far away. :)
Gerry
MY17 PX2 XLT Supercab
Restoring... '65 XP Falcon Futura Hardtop
butch.
300 Club

Post by butch. »

GerryP wrote:Welcome RiverRat. Going by your handle, you may be somewhere near the river... whereabouts are you located mate (general area)?

Might not be too far away. :)
Dont let Danger see your location............he's just as likely to invite you around for "a" beer and you won't get home untill after next weekend :lol: :lol: Cheers, Butch.
ps welcome to the Rangerhood mate
River Rat
25 Club

Post by River Rat »

here 'tis :D
20170625_154623-x.jpg
home base is Goolwa SA
D-ranged
300 Club

Post by D-ranged »

Hey Rat - welcome to the Forum. Where's your number plates?
You've got the coolest coloured Ranger ever - excellent choice.... :o
lincolnland
300 Club

Post by lincolnland »

Appears to be some sort of marriage proposal going on here - on bended practicing to a pooch! hmmm :)
DangerRanger
300 Club

Post by DangerRanger »

Welcome River Rat

I'm sure you will enjoy your new toy - they are great vehicles !!

Cheers

Danger
Expect the unexpected !
DangerRanger
300 Club

Post by DangerRanger »

butch. wrote:Dont let Danger see your location............he's just as likely to invite you around for "a" beer and you won't get home untill after next weekend Cheers, Butch.
OK - There is obviously a "mole" on this forum :shock: otherwise how do all these facts get known to so many ???

You can call me the mirror man - coz I'm going to look into it !!!

Cheers and beers

Danger
Last edited by DangerRanger on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Expect the unexpected !
River Rat
25 Club

Post by River Rat »

lincolnland wrote:Appears to be some sort of marriage proposal going on here - on bended practicing to a pooch! hmmm :)
:lol: only showing my age I'm afraid :lol: