Hello from the Nhulunbuy

Check In and Say G'day
Torque666
100 Club

Hello from the Nhulunbuy

Post by Torque666 »

Morning all
after frequenting this forum for the last 3 years or so (brought a brand new xls in 2014) I finally popped my cherry this morning and made my 1st post so thought i would stop in here and say Hi. as i said i have been lurking for a long time now so i thought i would get a few things out the way.

I won't be posting Pics of my Rig as i only get on here during work hours and the work comp won't let me upload photos and i rarely internet at home So no pics or GTFO comments you will just have to take my word that i have a great car and love driving it. Quick run down of my Rig.
Px1 XLS white dual cab with tub
3" play time no cat hot dogg exhaust
Ironman snorkel
Unifilter
DTE module
Idrive
6 rocker Switch holder where sunglasses go
Provent 200
Fuel manager 30 micron pre filter
Bushskinz 4mm bash plates all of them
Fore front intercooler and hard pipes
Tuffdek tub liner
Xrox Sliders
Ironman deluxe bar
Tjm r6b rear bar
Stedi 24" 120w single row, Stedi 23" Pure spot 240w double row , and two Stedi 20w single row floods. up front.
Dynamic black 16x8 steel rims currently wrapped in Mickey T 265/75r16 ATZ p3 have a set of 285/75r16 BFG km2 sitting in the shed to replace them
3"-4" adjustable dobinsons IFP struts set at 3" (non remote res model) with progressive rate HD king springs and 2" (more like 3") dobinsons comfort leafs (150kg) in the rear with 41mm form cell shocks( will be getting the dobinsons remote res for the rear soon)
and there is alot more that i have missed buts the the main things.

Sorry butch i have no plans (yet) on coming to the 2018 ranger meet in QLD although that may change in the future. I am heading to cape york next month leave Nhulunbuy 21/8/17 return sometime around the 15/9/17.
This is a Great Forum and i look forward to being an active member.

Thanks for reading Torque666
butch.
300 Club

Re: Hello from the Nhulunbuy

Post by butch. »

G'day and welcome mate, keep working on the 2018 meet :D hmmmmm.......666 bit develish 8-) Cheers, Butch.
lincolnland
300 Club

Post by lincolnland »

gday mate, impressive list of mods! welcome. now about them there pics... u can take pics on your phone and upload from the phone. easy! i assume u have phone. cheers
Torque666
100 Club

Post by Torque666 »

Thanks for the welcome Guys. as for the phone yeah i have one may give postings pics with it a go.
lincolnland
300 Club

Post by lincolnland »

itll work a treat mate. install Tapatalk app and youll be sweet as bro! 8-)