Hello All

Check In and Say G'day
Pizdets

Hello All

Post by Pizdets »

Hi there,

I've been a long time lurker and thought I'd throw a post up as some of you may answer some questions I have.

I'm chasing a Ranger 2016 model and am looking at the XLS 3.2ltr Auto. I've been comparing to the XLT and it seems aside from some chrome cosmetics, tub liner, sports bar and driving aids its a good $10K difference (is that roughly correct assumption?)

So i'm thinking of trying to get a $40K XLS demo and just sourcing the tub liner/sports bar myself. Also later on just slowly add on some more mods.
It looks like i've missed the EOFY sales as the 2016 XLS demos in auto are around the $45K mark. Do you think it's doable to get one for $40K flat?

Last but no least, what's the deal with DPF problems and is it a cause of concern for a 2016 model? Is it actually a problem and is it not covered under warranty?

Cheers,
lincolnland
300 Club

Re: Hello All

Post by lincolnland »

Where are u located?
Pizdets

Post by Pizdets »

In Brisbane QLD
lincolnland
300 Club

Post by lincolnland »

Ok cant help from there unless u wana go through my dealer. Can or should be able to get u what you want plus extras cheaper than that in melb
Pizdets

Post by Pizdets »

That'd be a great help mate. I'd even fly down to Melbourne to pick it up.

EDIT: are you able to pass me details and PM me your name when I talk to your dealer?