Indeflate

Non Ranger Related Subjects
diomac
300 Club

Indeflate

Post by diomac »

I don't know if any of you guys watch any of Ronny Dahls video's but a few weeks ago Ronny did a product review of a product called Indeflate;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMMixOGG9VU&t=2s

Basically it is a tyre inflator and deflator in the one unit which allows you todo 2 tyres at once. I won't say too much more about it as Ronny does a pretty good job of that in his review. Well I got onto Ricus the guy making them in South Africa and well it turned up today :-) I wasn't too much of a fan of the tire valve so I have modified mine so I can plug it directly into my ARB air hose using the ARB "Charge" type fitting, I can also use a Nitto if I want.

Gotta say I love this thing, it's a tad on the costly side with the freight from SA but there is now a Aussie reseller but as they aren't a forum sponsor I better not mention them. When you however combine the cost of an ARB rapid deflator and the ARB inflator the price seems pretty reasonable to me for the benefits.

Really well made, good quality and over all very very impressed with it. Glad I took the punt after watching Ronny's video.
MrTBum
300 Club

Re: Indeflate

Post by MrTBum »

Watch Ronny Dahl every Sunday morning. His vids are great! Ronny's been using that piece a gear for a while. I like that he takes his time before reviewing. Have you used it out in the field yet? Does it take double the time to inflate both tyres at once? I'm only assuming since the same amount of air is being pumped in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris
2016 Magnetic Grey Wildtrak-Auto
diomac
300 Club

Post by diomac »

Pumping up is one area it really shines, though time is dependent on your air compressor. It is faster since you are doing 2 tyres at once so you aren't stopping to move to the next tyre etc and the amount of time you pause to monitor pressure is reduced.

I have only used it at home in the drive way with my workshop compressor, but I'd imagine it will work just as good with my ARB Twin on board unit.
sware
25 Club

Post by sware »

I made my own to do all four at once. Works well, though it's a bit bulky as I only had 3/8" hose and fittings lying around at the time. 1/4" would be better and I'll probably remake it at some stage.