Electric roller shutter

Non Ranger Related Subjects
Dave clarkson

Electric roller shutter

Post by Dave clarkson »

Hi Guys I have recently got a Ranger wildtrack 2.0 2022 . I have bought an electric rear roller cover , is there a wiring loom that I can buy to connect to the existing loom ? The roller cover is 2022 model but I bought it second hand .
Many thanks Dave
Prado - 3D
300 Club

Re: Electric roller shutter

Post by Prado - 3D »

Have you tried the search function (top right of the page)? It works really well and I recall many topics covering the same question you have.

Cheers and welcome, DJ
2017 Ingot Silver Automatic XLS Dual Cab
robfisher

Post by robfisher »

Hi on the factory plug on one end there is two wires the thicker ones if you hook it up to pos and neg it will go one way reverse polarity it will go other way I used a double pole on / off / on double pole momentary switch from repco and mounted in switch panel in the back and piggy backed off the existing power for now until I run a new circuit
robfisher

Post by robfisher »

Hi on the factory plug on one end there is two wires the thicker ones if you hook it up to pos and neg it will go one way reverse polarity it will go other way I used a double pole on / off / on double pole momentary switch from repco and mounted in switch panel in the back and piggy backed off the existing power for now until I run a new circuit