What roof rack to buy?

Non Ranger Related Subjects
Sunsout05

Re: What roof rack to buy?

Post by Sunsout05 »

Hi guys

Just hoping to follow up and find out how everyone who got the accent canopy has found it? I’m looking at getting one, but read some bad reviews online.

Thanks guys
Lukeycat
75 Club

Post by Lukeycat »

Sunsout05 wrote:Hi guys

Just hoping to follow up and find out how everyone who got the accent canopy has found it? I’m looking at getting one, but read some bad reviews online.

Thanks guys
Hey bud I’ve had mine for a couple of years and can’t really fault it, easy to open seals well and no issues with dust ingress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sunsout05

Post by Sunsout05 »

Lukeycat wrote:

Thanks guys
Hey bud I’ve had mine for a couple of years and can’t really fault it, easy to open seals well and no issues with dust ingress.

Thanks mate

I read a few reviews where the rear glass had exploded..... hoping it was a rare issue
Lukeycat
75 Club

Post by Lukeycat »

Sunsout05 wrote:
Lukeycat wrote:

Thanks guys

Thanks mate

I read a few reviews where the rear glass had exploded..... hoping it was a rare issue
Cant say it has happened to me :o ive heard stories but never seen it happen, i had a window drop out of my previous canopy on a previous vehicle (amarok EGR canopy).
Trublu

Post by Trublu »

Thanks guys
Have had mine for a few years now with no regrets if any I would certainly buy another one for next vehicle.

Cheers
Sunsout05

Post by Sunsout05 »

Thanks guys ... I’m booking it in this week