PX MK3 XLT Silver

A Place To Show Off Your Ranger Photo's
px3

PX MK3 XLT Silver

Post by px3 »

Picked this up yesterday and had the wheels fitted today.

Wheels are Diesel Avalanche Tinted 17x8.5 with +20 offset. I didn't want them sticking out that far but Diesel don't make this particular wheel in a +30/+35 offset. They do have the black version however in the bigger offset. Not interested in flares so will see how I go with the po po. Tyres are 265/70/17 BFG AT KO2

ARB summit bullbar has been ordered but it might be a few months before it gets developed.

Tonnau cover is custom made.

Also dropped the car into Ultimate Suspension in Ingleburn and they had a look and as suspected the suspension setup is different. Mainly the strut tops in front, the rear looked like they could do it with current parts. So they are going to use this car as the development car so they should have it for a full week within the next few weeks to make up the new parts. Seem like a really good business, and from what I've heard their suspension is up there with the best.

Last edited by px3 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naddis01
300 Club

Re: PX MK3 XLS Silver

Post by naddis01 »

Looks great mate. The thread title is wrong though.

Is there a reason why you went with a custom made tonneau?
px3

Re: PX MK3 XLT Silver

Post by px3 »

Ahh yep, fixed.

With the tonneau, I have been super frustrated in the past with any tonneau that I can't just secure part of it for things that hang over the back edge of the tray. E.g. lengths of wood, metal etc.

The old faithful setup like this just gives me the flexibility.
WildWal
75 Club

Post by WildWal »

Nice ute mate and love the silver with the wheels.

If Ultimate Suspension are setting you up, you won't be disappointed. 70,000 km in my Wildtrack and she still rides perfectly towing my 6 metre plate boat.

Cheers
Wal
Cheers
Wal
px3

Post by px3 »

I have heard a few similar stories Wal and thanks for the feedback. I like how they custom build for each individual vehicle.
2ENIL8

Post by 2ENIL8 »

I had ultimate suspension in my Triton, when I sold it I had done 110 000km on that suspension as was still going strong.
New to the Ranger world.
Back in a Ford again.
Lukeycat
75 Club

Post by Lukeycat »

Hey mate looks awesome hopefully they won't have much to change for the px3 for the summit bar, from what I understand it's only cosmetic changes so mounting etc should be the same as PX2. I pick up my px2 from ARB this week with full summit bar work ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lukeycat
75 Club

Post by Lukeycat »

Hey mate looks awesome hopefully they won't have much to change for the px3 for the summit bar, from what I understand it's only cosmetic changes to the body, obviously a bit more tech and the new engine option, so mounting etc should be pretty similar to the PX2. Normally ARB, TJM etc get early release vehicles for R&D purposes

I pick up my px2 from ARB this week with full summit bar work ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk